Friday, September 10, 2010

Birmingham Museum of Art

These are ALL for sale at the Birmingham Museum of Art gift shop. Along with these are angel ornaments. Is it lame that I'm blogging about my artwork for sale? Anyway, I'm just so excited about it. It's also featured in the BMA Newsletter, and don't worry, you're not the only one who doesn't subscribe. Unless you're a bona fide patron you won't have one either. Though I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy, lets pray for rave reviews of the photo of my ornaments. Lots of cooking around here otherwise and that's fun. Who doesn't love eating, raise your hand? First go at "stuffed poblano peppers" this week. Note to all you uninformed pepper lover eaters: NEVER cut poblano peppers without a buffer between you AND the pepper or it's seeds. My hands were burning for hours. Thank goodness for aloe vera. Whoever discovered the wonders of that plant? Oh yeah, so we stuffed them with a yummy cornbread mix and chicken and shared with some friends over guacamole and such...YUM! More to come on my food ventures this week! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails