Monday, February 15, 2010

Suprised by...

this delicious bundle of goodness on my doorstep last night when I got home. Can I just say I've already decided this is my favorite way to receive a Valentine...suprised! So, I'm still single and look for all the "fun" Valentine's Day brings, like the candy, cards, lots of red and heart shaped..everything..and this made it great! I'm sure I haven't mentioned the Apple Cinnamon Butter that accompanied this homemade treat (crazy good bread),because I may begin eating it by the spoonfulls! I'll admit, a small , tiny part of me hung my head and remembered, no flowers, no honey to squeeze ...but this little surprise left me thinking about this verse " Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."(1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails