Monday, April 20, 2009

Puppy Love

Elijah remains in his little world, most of the time. Currently 7 months or so, since I retrieved him from the "pound" at 3 months. A Catahoula Leopard? is the same response I gave when I discovered him and knew he'd be coming home with me. I never thought I'd have a dog, simply because teaching takes most of the day, everyday. But low and behold, he's part of my family now. The crate training system has worked beautifully. It's like an indoor dog house. Elijah keeps himself busy with the tennis ball everyday, otherwise he's curled up like a snail in the corner somewhere. It didn't take him long to make himself at home. He's so much fun to have around. Sometimes he lets me know it's time to eat, he simply picks up his bowl and carries it around, making all kinds of noise. So, never say never ! Look what I ended up with..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails