Friday, March 16, 2012

Music to my Ears

We visited (baby and I) the Dr. today and received great news, I'm progressing! The anticipation and excitement and crazy forms of "nesting" have begun. Yesterday I raked the yard, cleaned and contemplated painting the bathroom. The leaves were enough to give me a good dose of outdoors and "hey, you may think you have alot of energy..but you're still pregnant!"mode. So today after a fun lunch outing with my bestfriend, home from the mission field in Honduras, I raked some more and bagged the leaves. Tomorrow starts the downhill to 38 weeks, of which I was also informed today I should expect to have her before or at least right up to my due date, no later. Can I just say, I've learned so much about my body, my mind, and how utterly out of control I am of my own life. .in a good way. The Lord has been so close and intimate with me and my hubbie that all we can talk about is how thankful we are for His provision and faithfulness. While thinking about labor/delivery is still overwhelming (maybe it always will be), it's amazing to think we'll be parents, holding a wee little girl in our arms in just a couple weeks. I'll leave you with this from Matthew 21:16

and they said to him, “Do you hear what these are saying?” And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise’?”






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails