Tuesday, March 6, 2012

9 Months





This weekend marked 9 months of marriage. Time is scooting by and we're learning to laugh ALOT more at each other, with each other, and the days ahead. We've also approached the 9 months near the end of pregnancy. We are planning adventures with our new addition on the way and hoping to live life fully right where we are. I'm so thankful for this man, his encouragement, support, and eagerness to serve me and love me so well. We have seen God's hand in amazing ways this first few seasons of marriage, through His word,prayer, and the church. I've learned a little more about faith, and how tangible and active that word is intended to be in my heart. A key verse that is growing hope,faith, and love in my heart recently is Proverbs 31:25 

Strength and dignity are her clothing,
and she laughs at the time to come.

Mentioned recently during our weekly home group (community group), and then again by my husband. I want to look at the future and not worry, over-plan, or try to take control. There's freedom in trusting God, there's joy in the unexpected faithfulness of God, and especially hope in the unknown and unseen life of the future. Who wants to really have it all figured out anyway, you'd just be proved otherwise.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails