Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ribbons and pales


This by far in one of my favorite DIY items for the wedding. Gingham ribbon and mini tin pales. For the most part their uses for the wedding have to be a "sneekrit" right now, as to not give anything away. We use the word sneekrit typically at Christmas time, but it's leaked it's way into replacing the word surprise. This project will be gifts for our guests, disclaimer here, there will only be enough for one per family, be sure to get yours!
On another note, we are 18 days away from the big day. We're pouring spoonfuls of birdseed, and marking off lists around here! It feels like a major holiday is coming up... maybe the honeymoon? ;p I've never been this excited about anything. I woke up at 5:45AM on the Saturday of my bridal shower. I called both of my sisters an hour later, just to make sure they were as chipper and excited as me. The love of my life took me to see this grand movie the other night,Water for Elephants, just because, and what other reason do you need? Is it possible to be following the royal wedding and it feel so appropriate? 

May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails