Friday, May 13, 2011

We're in Countdown

Hardly can believe it was almost a year ago that we met. My, my, how life changes! In 22 days we'll be getting married..what a love story God made for us! The DIY front has taken a life of it's own. The small tins, borrowed mix&match plates,jars, moss, wood, fabric..it's truly an art in of itself to plan a wedding collaboratively. Without my dear mom here with us and my sisters living states away, it is amazing to see it finally come together. Where did the past five months go anyway? Mint sprigs are growing, tissue paper is being made into flowers (pomander balls), and items are being checked off lists...we're in countdown mode. Besides wedding planning (can you believe there's anything more?) I'm trying alot of new dishes around here and enjoying having someone to cook for and to be excited about food with me. I'm marrying a foodie..and he loves to cook, not just talk about it. The next Jamie Oliver you say? Stay tuned. It's made me see how much more enjoyable it can be to eat at home and satisfy your palette. Summer awaits! 


"For I know the plans I have for you, to prosper you and not harm you,plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails