Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Art Sale

Low, low prices! Overall I'm pleased with the sell of paintings and ornaments at the museum, but felt a little bothered by loading the car again with what was left. Sold six and six left to sell. ..besides taking up alot of space...it's nice having angels all around my den!  In painting angels you all should know my inspiration. Heaven. Aren't we all recipients of such great love that we can overflow? I love poetry and seeing how God uses "one person to make a difference." My mom used to say that all the time. Here's one person that did just that..what an amazing writer. I'm not Catholic, but love this prayer also sung by Sarah McClaughlin. I hope you can see a tiny bit of this prayer throughout as you view the paintings below it.


Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen
If you have friends or family looking for gifts or new art to light up a space, room or hallway, send a link to my blog or Etsy store. 

acrylic mixed media 25x29

acrylic on wood 21x14

acrylic on canvas 16x24

acrylic mixed media on birch 8x10

There are a few more than these available in various sizes but similar style.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails