Friday, January 7, 2011

Resting is a verb

After the holidays, a week back at school (5:45am mornings), the hussle and whatever else..has made me thankful for the Starbucks gift cards, rest from travel, friends texts ("hey, lets catch up!") and uninterrupted time in God's word. 2011 here I come. Besides the Haiti trip being cancelled due to political upheaval, all is quiet on the home front. My nephew pictured above describes how I feel looking back over the holidays....funny thing is though, he never slows down, he just crashes after a few days of non-stop play. Next year the goal is to be at one place through the entire season off. ...maybe a cabin with an art studio...I can dream can't I ?? Cheers good friends and Happy New Year!

Psalm 16:11  "You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails