Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sisters


Station 21 @ Sullivan's Island

My sister Jennifer is so much fun! Living on an island in Charleston, she really doesn't have a choice. She works with a boutique distributor, complete with every fru-fru cooler,coozy,basket,jewelry, and monogram you can think of at Lisa's Unique Creations. Recently she's had some health issues so if you're reading this, please pray for her. There are three of us girls, sisters that is, and none of us have ever had any health issues, thankfully. It's hard living seven hours away while she's not feeling well. I'm sure many of you can relate. I believe strongly in the power of prayer and if any of you prayer warriors care to join me, I'm praying for Jennifer's health and God's peace during this season. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails