Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shoot

So, this Saturday I'll be in a wedding, the reception, and wedding party with people I don't know..photographers must think this often. The picture, is about how I feel, reading to jump, or 'go for it'. ..but through the lens of a camera, of course. I'm so excited about assisting a photographer friend of mine this weekend. Photography always looms through my mind, in the car as I glare at old buildings with faded paint, traveling, at school, in nature as I run on the trail, with family, with friends, and random birds I see from time to time on my windowsil. Thankfully my friend needs help this weekend, so last night was my 'crash course' on equipment and cameras, what to wear and what not to wear, as suppossedly the phototgrapher is the invisible 'fly on the wall', yet all over the place. I had no idea that I'd too, get to use a camera ... .what a sweet suprise! This could be the beginning of a new hobby!
(photo borrowed from digital-photography-school.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails