Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birds and Trees

Something about the fall draws my attention to the birds around and the trees. Of course all the autumn leaves are wonderful, but suddenly I'm reminded of the birds. They leave! They fly further south and go find a warm home for the winter. I don't know alot about migration but it seems tiresome. I do however love to see the large swooming flocks of birds moving about in the sky. Mostly I notice them from the highway while they're in route. I've recently painted birds and trees, using two main colors, gold and black. I love the contrast. The birds and trees I have pictured here are not my own, but are an inspiration. I love this style of painting. It seems to tell a story, and I love stories. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails