Thursday, September 11, 2008

How old is God?

So, this had to be the most adorable moment thus far in my teaching career. I sat down with my 2nd student as he inquisitively asked questions about God. He went on to clearly discuss the gospel.." God loved you so much He even let His son die for you.., His hand is so big, God is so big He let His son die on a cross, .."Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, He's still only 5 .." At that I interjected some wisdom about Jesus and His life and eternity, a new earth and a new heaven. My student went on to tell me about " getting wings". I couldn't tell him any different. DeMarcus also shared with a group at his table about praying for forgiveness and that we're all brothers and sisters in God, the King. I'm truly thankful for these conversations and teachable moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails