Thursday, March 27, 2008

Expect the unexpected




Jeremiah 32: 27"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"




God is able to do more than I imagine. This comforts me as I look forward to finishing out this year's assignment to teach art in the projects. My heart has changed, daily, to understand and know His ways. The heart's condition is obvious at every turn of frustration. To be weak, is to allow Christ to be strong. My new motto "I give up!". and everytime there is this soothing comfort that this is what God desires of me moment by moment. My mind, and my attitude must be turning towards Christ, to love and live out the day for His glory. There are visions that given to us, that appear to impossible. This is not new, as I've read about Gideon and David of ancient days(Judges and 2 Samuel) , God always diminishes the human possibilities, to make His glory known. Praise to His name for the ability to trust Him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails