Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Watercolor Pencil Love


Watercolor Pencils 9x12 

In classrooms teaching with these were somewhat simple. Always easier said than done, right? I loved being able to draw and then blend colors, but I'm not sure they'll become a staple in my art supply box. It was hard to not portray a cartoonish look in the painting, but nonetheless, I enjoyed creating it. The next eight to ten weeks (until I have little baby) my goal is to paint with these,acrylics,and papers for mixed media pieces new to my portfolio. Each week I'll post and give information on the inspiration and completed art piece. Of course, the one above, is inspired by my husband. I noticed alot of details about him while drawing, from his features, colors, and expression. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails