Monday, February 28, 2011

DIY Update

We're in full swing "wedding planner" mode over here. I'm having so much fun, it's just daunting to think that I am actually planning my or any wedding! This week will be making some decisions on invitations. It's not a game people, you can't skimp around on your wedding invites, especially with only 125 going out. I'm totally not doing a "Save the Date", even though the fiance thinks it'd be so cool to have our picture on our friend's refrigerator. He's alot more fun than me! I say, why waste time, just get those peeps the invites. Last week I went for another dress fitting. Did I mention that I didn't know there would be more than one? My friend asked me how the dress was coming along last week and I told her, "oh great, going in for the fitting and then I'm done!" She replied in amazement, and made me think, "yea, I'm on the ball over here!" But...unbenounced (of little knowing)  to me, you may have a few fittings before the final stitch,sew, and hem. I'm so excited about so many little things, from flowers, to cakes, music. Stay tuned! In the meantime, a friend of mine directed to a cool site full of ideas called, get this... "Pinterest". There's alot going on, just pin your ideas, and see pinners with brilliant ideas.



Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails