Thursday, December 2, 2010

Returning


The anticipation is already beginning to surpass some of the excitement for Christmas, but I'm returning to Haiti. I can't wait to see these dear faces again and spend time with them. A larger group will be returning with me from Redeemer Community Church. It sounds cliche', I know, but please remember the orphans this Christmas in Haiti at the Canaan Orphanage. They are precious children with a bright hope of Christ in their hearts. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to share one, two, or even eight or nine days with these kids. If you'd like to contribute, it's tax deductible, just comment or email me. 

"Servant Song"
"...I will weep when you are weeping. When you laugh, I'll laugh with you. I will share your joy and sorrow Till we've seen this journey through. When we sing to God in heaven,We shall find harmony born of all we've known together of Christ's love and agony."
(Richard Gillard)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails