Sunday, December 19, 2010

My 3 Angels

 This painting was mailed to Brentwood,TN yesterday to a customer who generously shared that this would be a gift to her mom. She and her sisters always get a (3) angels gift because that's how they're mom refers to them. I could relate, and quickly began to remember and miss my mom. In many introductions to my sisters and I my mom casually called us her "angels". Despite our selfish ways and at times dishonoring attitudes, she somehow saw us as angels. And as Christ does the same for us, so God, our Creator, sees us in His perfect light, may we reflect Christ's love to others this season.Thankfully she's a source of inspiration and not sadness. May God's angels surround you and yours this Christmas season. I hope Christ is exalted above all else this upcoming week! In just a few short hours I'll be joining my sister in the quaint little community of Sullivan's Island. Then on to Georgia to spend Christmas with my other sister, her husband and their kids. I'm so excited, and every bit evidence of the truth(ok,it's cliche..so), but distance makes the heart grow fonder. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails