Thursday, April 1, 2010

Get Done

Wow. Good, better, done (get-er-done! ) was the process of finishing several paintings in a few hours. Is that where that phrase comes from? Where does time go? Truly. This was my dinning room table two nights ago. I just felt like being in an open space so I moved all my studio materials, ie. paint and brushes, to my dinning room. Procrastination doesn't begin to describe my preparation for this week.

Two art show commitments and yep, you guessed it, little to no art. Well, late nights this week and "runnin' late mornings" are just not for me. Even though I'm sitting here at 11pm, because hey, I've been up late every night this week, I'm a pro at this late night life. Thankfully my mess didn't last long. Viola!


                                        

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails