Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cabin Fever 2010

Do you have any exciting adventures planned for 2010? There are so many beautiful places to visit, things to see and stories to tell. One aspect of traveling is the story it leaves behind. In September I'm making a short trip to Bend, Oregon. I'm excited, can you tell? It's only SEVEN months away.The Trail Run National Championships will be held there. Not that there will be any way possible for me to contend, but it will be one of the most beautiful trail runs in history..my history. Did I mention my dear friend Laura is joining me, and possibly a fan club? Any takers? We  plan to anticipate representing sweet ole' Alabama for our age group in the Xterra Trail Series. Can the spring season just get here already? The outdoors is calling... what are you looking forward to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails