Friday, May 1, 2009

Crafting Begins


Summer is nearing and I can't wait to begin and actually finish many craft ideas that have come my way this year. One that I'm excited about is the mini-wallet, using fabric,buttons, and ribbons. Of course my are somewhat different, not snap buttons or liners. My friend who works with an interior design firm gave me FOUR large bags of sample fabrics...it felt like Christmas. I've already finished 1, and finishing 2 more by working at my desk at work. I love small fabric squares and sorting through all of them, thinking, mmm? what was this for, how would this be used, and then deciding, how can I use this? The button collection over the years will finally come in handy.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We should get together and craft sometime! Did you know there's a new crafting book about buttons? You might get some cool ideas from it- it's called Button It Up by Susan Beal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails