Saturday, July 10, 2010

Photos of the Day

Bamboo Forest

The week has been full of eating, hiking, yard work, smoothies, coffee, need I say more? Only 3 more full weeks of vacation. It's going to fly by, but I'm not wasting time. On the agenda tomorrow: pool, smoothie,painting, planning lessons, photography, and well needed time in the Bible and journaling. I'm so thankful for my new walkway in the backyard(complete with stones and bark), a de-weeded,cut and trimmed lawn, a door frame repaired, and an unclogged french drain. There's been a handyman hanging around this week, making my life a breeze, filling my vases with flowers, rubbing my feet(so! as I runner I pride anyone who rubs feet! bring it) and taking out my trash.r-e-l-i-e-f. But he boarded a plane yesterday, so it's just me again. Thanks to him, there's not much to do around here but vacation. I loved this week!

My Hero
 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails