Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sunshine and Sand

Station 21


Station 21 is where the beach path is that leads to my sister's beach bungalow. And by bungalow I mean 400 sq.ft of wall to wall modern beach decor and I LOVE IT. Each quarter mile on the beach is a numbered station, brilliant, you can't get lost and don't have to make land markers like, "my turn off the beach is that grey house with the fence around it". By the way, Reese Witherspoon's vacation home is next door. I thought you'd like to see it. I haven't seen her, only a Range Rover parked in her (the only) gated drvieway with a Tennesse tag. I had no idea she was from the south. Come to find out, she was in the "Cotton Ball" with our cousin in Chattanooga in 96', small world! 

Reese's Beach Pad



The Lighthouse


Emmy the Beach Dog




Favorite Cafe on Sullivan's Island


Cafe Medley is my favorite little cafe/coffee shop here on the island. We hung out the owners last night and a few others to celebrate Memorial Day. Recap Yesterday: I walked 100 feet out from the beach to a sandbar, rocked in a hammock for at least 2 hours, and ate a delicious turkey burger from the grill. 
Good times!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails