Monday, June 28, 2010

Bicycling

The 4:30p Crew

(Space, Benjamin,Me, and Kali)

We decided to venture out and around Crestline and Old Leeds Rd. and well, somewhere else over in that general direction. At one point, maybe several, I had no idea where I was, but I knew I was hot, thirsty, and not 12 anymore. Jessica(far left) made this her FIRST bike ride ever! How brave..and fun! See with these bikes you clip your shoes to the pedal, ultimately the hardest part to get at the beginning.
Can you see her face below...this was about an hour into our ride, after ANOTHER hill. Did I mention the girl leading our ride is on a real bonafide bike team??! Thankfully our solo male rider, Ben, finally grabbed her foot and clipped in himself. And we traveled back to Birmingham Bicycle in Crestline.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails