Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trailing Off

So now my 10 days of photos is almost over. After posting "memories" I couldn't help but think of several. Today will be an intermission from the 10 days of photos with 10 memories, in no particular order.

1) Maw-Maw's salmon croquettes
2) Homemade chai tea in the mountains of  Nepal
3) Green hills, mountains, rocks&ocean of Ireland
4) Mom's creative flare with life
5) Singing and harmonizing with my sisters
6) The sound of a house church singing praise in Dominican Republic
7) Playing putt-putt on Daddy-Daughter night..and winning
8) Spending Christmas at an orphanage in Mexico
9) Running(alot) in elementary school
10) Hearing mom sing Patsy Cline's "Crazy"

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Amanda,
Thank you for sharing these memories. How sweet to read; it inspires me to come up with some of my own. I had to comment on the first - salmon croquettes. My grandmother made this when I was young, and I miss them MORE than I ever thought I would. On that note, did you have Chicken n' Dumplings on Wonder Bread, Turnips and Cornbread, Fried Catfish and hushpuppies, or Lima Beans and Ham w/a little squirt of ketchup? Oh, the memories. I never sat down to her table without a tub of Country Crock Spread and either celery/green onions or prunes - yes, prunes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails